Monday, February 1, 2010

Th Mini Pill Side Effects Anyone Use The Mini Pill?

Anyone use the mini pill? - th mini pill side effects

My dr. for me a few months ago required ... but I've never - we have no reason that I am unfortunately a sexless marriage. But now I do not complete b / c my periods to stop. This has happened to me before is ... Anyway, I have British Columbia in the past for my medical regulatye cycle ... but my dr. º mini-pill prescribed b / c my baby, I breast-feed. If the mini-pill to regulate my cycle, where it is normal? Thank you.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Hello, I have the mini-pill to be recently (had not stopped, but that's another question lol's) Breastfeeding makes your period IV strange as I say, but I'm not a fan of the mini-pill, if breastfeeding, I have to use condoms on those occasions you have sex, as the pill is something else to take longer than many doctors think a break from the pill every time as possible to advise against cancer (not sure if the information on the BT in Ireland My doctor advised me to him) as soon as you stop breastfeeding Ovranette is combinedpill for the regulation of periods or weight gain without adverse fantastic! Sorry ur marriage is not much, but keep ur head up! My daughter is 5 months and I just got my libido back, but returns with a bang:) hehe xx Good luck x

Jackie said...

Hello, I have the mini-pill to be recently (had not stopped, but that's another question lol's) Breastfeeding makes your period IV strange as I say, but I'm not a fan of the mini-pill, if breastfeeding, I have to use condoms on those occasions you have sex, as the pill is something else to take longer than many doctors think a break from the pill every time as possible to advise against cancer (not sure if the information on the BT in Ireland My doctor advised me to him) as soon as you stop breastfeeding Ovranette is combinedpill for the regulation of periods or weight gain without adverse fantastic! Sorry ur marriage is not much, but keep ur head up! My daughter is 5 months and I just got my libido back, but returns with a bang:) hehe xx Good luck x

Kier22_2 said...

I took it for a few weeks, but I noticed that my drop of milk. Now I began to work all day and the pump so that it can have an influence. I stopped after a while and now I've weaned my child.
I was not impressed ...

Kier22_2 said...

I took it for a few weeks, but I noticed that my drop of milk. Now I began to work all day and the pump so that it can have an influence. I stopped after a while and now I've weaned my child.
I was not impressed ...

jen said...

I do not know whether the cycle is regulated or not. I'm on it, and breastfeeding, and not waste my time again, but at 9 months. If I were you I would call the doctor, and I want a nurse about it. Good luck!

Post a Comment