Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can I Have A Boyfriend And A Baby Daddy Help Boyfriend And Baby Daddy Problem!!?

Help boyfriend and baby daddy problem!!? - can i have a boyfriend and a baby daddy

Hello I really need some advice
In the 6th Months pregnant with the father of my child! 3 months ago broke with him, because he still in love with this man, who was 8 months, and he and I together again, when I broke my baby's father! and my friend knows that prego IM, but I want to know what they think of me and what prego, I asked, but we've only just begun to fight against everything that I know so the first question: What can I do 2 try to do my presentation BF 2 HES, what do you feel about me prego! do u guys have or had a GF Dat was prego from some1 else? And how y'all feel? plz let me know tips Askin chat! and befor I forget, oh, the 16 and my bf is 18

No comments:

Post a Comment