Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Does Cold Weather Give Headaches Why Do I Get Headaches When I Run Or Exercise In Cold Weather?

Why do i get headaches when i run or exercise in cold weather? - does cold weather give headaches

Cuple the end of winter, when I run or workout and I hot and humid headaches. Can someone explain what's going on?

2 comments:

Spider said...

Two possibilities I can think of are:
First, the dry air tends to accompany cold May irritate nasal and respiratory training harder. In addition, I have an earache when I jog or exercise in cold weather without a hat.

The other possibility is dehydration. In cold weather, do not tend too much to drink. Headache is one of the first signs of dehydration.

Best Wishes,

Spider

Dave said...

After
http://yourheadachesolutions.co.uk/ undergo exercise has a headache no underlying cause of stress. Headache due to any form of exercise is called exercise stress, or headaches. Vigorous activities like running and weight training are the most common culprits.

Ways to prevent exercise-induced headache

Avoid exercises that involved prolonged stooping.
Lower impact, more stretching. If tennis is causing a problem, try swimming, for example.
When you begin an exercise program does not start with something heavy on. You can use something as simple as a daily walk to try and pass if your body is accustomed.

Post a Comment